Tuesday 6 September 2016

The perfect Accommodation Awaits You in Goa Calangute Beach

Accommodation in Goa Calangute Beach
Loved by everyone for remarkable vacations, Goa is a vacationer’s paradise. Splashed with natural beauty, palm fringed beaches, powdery sand, crystal clear water and ample opportunities to treat yourself to absolute fun, this place is a little gem of a state. As I have been to Goa several time before, I love to have an accommodation in Goa Calangute Beach. This time, it was my holiday trip with my best buddies, so moments to treasure while having immense fun and frolic were already in store, coupled with a soothing stay. Outshining a host of Goa Resorts on the Beach, Estrela is the choice of numerous holidaymakers like me. Once again, I ended up booking a stay here. 

Goa Resorts on the Beach
Unlike me, it was for the first time that my friends were visiting Goa. They were not only impressed by the charm of the state but my choice of accommodation in Goa Calangute Beach also impressed them. Apart from enjoying at the beach, indulging in the happening nightlife, and shopping, we thoroughly took pleasure in the incredible accommodation experience that was the result of untiring efforts of the hotel staff. Kudos to the personnel! Our rooms were perfectly clean, beds were so cozy, and food was awesome. Here, I would like to mention that the resort is a foodie’s paradise. Being among the most sought after Goa Resorts on the Beach, we were delighted in the refreshing morning walks everyday on the beach. All in all, we had an amazing stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment